Step 1 - The Registration Requirements
**All text in blue are downloadable documents**
- Copy of Original Birth Certificate
- Verification of residency (three required): - registrants must occupy a residence in Mount Laurel Township to attend district schools:
- One (1) proof must be a copy of a deed or settlement/mortgage/lease papers or agreement of sale.
- Two (2) proofs may be copies of utility bills, insurance bills, bank statements, or tax bills/statements.
- If you are leasing/renting a property and can not provide a lease, you will need to complete the Landlord Affidavit / Living with Parent Affidavit
- Immunization records (the start date in our schools may be delayed without these records).
- Universal Health Form for students in grade Pre-K to Grade 4 Students or Physical Evaluation Form for students in grades 5 through 8. Valid 1 year from date of exam. (the start date in our schools may be delayed without these records).
- Complete Special Education Medicaid Initiative Parental Consent Form (SEMI).
Additionally, these items may be needed, please complete and submit if applicable.
- Previous school transfer card (For all students grades 1 through 8).
- Signed Records Request Form (For all students grades 1 through 8).
- Child Study Team IEP or 504 documentation (if applicable).
- Custody documentation (if applicable).
Step 2- Complete the Registration Online Information Form
(If your child is entering the 5th grade or 7th grade in the fall 2022, you DO NOT need to re-register)
Your cooperation in this process is greatly appreciated and your prompt attention enables us to prepare your student's files properly. If you have any questions, please contact our registrar at the email listed above.