Our Student Information System - PowerSchool - employs a single sign-on system. Simply put, what that means is that you may now create one account for the entire family, using a password of your choosing, and do not have to remember each of your student ID and Password codes every time you enter.
- Click the "Create Account" tab
- Enter your information
- Enter the access ID and password for each student you wish to link (That information is in the letter you received with demographic sheets and student assignments this summer. Make sure the password is typed IN ALL CAPS!)
- Click "enter"
- Log into PowerSchool with your new user ID and password
- All students are now available with a single login.
- Click here to see the PowerSchool Parent Portal Brochure.
- Click here for a quick start guide. PowerSchool SSO Parent Portal Walk Through
NOTE: Your email address and user ID must be unique. If you have previously logged into PowerSchool, you do not need to create an account. You only need to enter IDs and passwords for additional students you wish to link to your original account. From that point on, you will only have to remember the unique user name and password you created for your account to see the entire family. This change will allow us to enable the mobile PowerSchool app for your use. It will also record your e-mail address so that we may contact you via e-mail as well as telephone in the event of an emergency.